Ya... the 6 and 1/2 hours journey on the bus, really testing my patience and also made me thinking deeply into certain matters. It was making me headache actually plus my hungry tummy crying, I purposely made myself hungry so that I can eat more when I reach home... Greedy CT hahahaha....
And my waiting was so satisfying .... As I opened the lid, It was Ikan Masak Asam Pedas or Sour Curry Fish ...Warm rice with splash of sweet dark soya sauce and fresh cut cucumber. Nothing can compromise that...!!!!
1/2 kilo cut Mackerel
Kafir lime leaves
Salt and sugar
- Blend dried chillies, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, galangal and shrimp paste.
- Heat oil and add in blended ingredients and crushed lemongrass.
- Saute till brown and add in tamarind juice.
- Add in fish, salt and sugar to taste.
- Not too long and add in kafir leaves.
- Ready to serve.