How do we enjoy our holiday??? Ya, eat and eat and eat.... We love to eat...!!! Nasi Beriyani is a rice dish cooked with ghee, herbs and spices. It aromatic, fragrant and very tasty. Normally serve with few main dishes such as beef, chicken and vegetables. Mom, as usual will cook Beef Rendang, Ayam Masak Merah and Vegetable Dhall Curry. This rice dish is just perfect for any kind of celebrations and wedding reception, it's all time favorite I may say....
Nasi Beriyani :
2 cup Basmati
4 cup water
2 tablespoon ghee
1 inch ginger
1 small size carrot
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon anise powder
- Blend onion, garlic and ginger.
- Heat ghee add in blended ingredients and other spices.
- Shred carrot add in.
- Wash rice and add in water.
- Add in salt and cook well in rice cooker.
- Add in rice and sauted ingredients together and cook well in rice cooker.