Wednesday

SPICY STIR FRY VEGETABLES


Stir Fry Turmeric And Mixed Vege

I cooked vegetables with turmeric powder, MMMM.... nice to be eaten with Briyani which I cooked earlier... Both of my brothers were at home, so I think the food is good enough for the three of us. I have prepared Chicken Briyani earlier, it's nice to be eaten on it's own even with out anything else. I have zucchini and cauliflower in the fridge, some tomatoes and onions.... perfect for a stir fry vegetables dish. With a dash of turmeric powder and mustard seeds.....

Ingredients :
Zucchini, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower and onion

Garlic and mustard seeds
Water

Salt
Turmeric powder

Cooking oil
  • Cut zucchini, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower and onion
  • Heat oil and saute garlic
  • Add in mustard seeds
  • Add in vegetables
  • Add in water and ready to serve
  • Add in turmeric powder and salt


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails