Thursday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK MOK !




It's Sera's birthday

18 th June... It's sera's birthday, I have not gotten any present for her. Since I started working in Bijoux, my life is only either home or kitchen. I don't even have the time to update my blog..!!! That explained .... No time for leisure nor for Sera, and she is getting mad when every time I had to turn down on our dates... I know... She is just missing me... Ya... That's it... Anyway, our every year tradition... I will bake a birthday cake, and this is it... a butter chocolate cake with chocolate frosting comes together with 4 cupcakes sprinkled with silver balls.

Bitter sweet chocolate frosting good with chocolate cake, I prefer butter chocolate cake compare to sponge cake. It gives richer and more chocolaty taste, and the butter smells so wonderful and you just can't resist it... YUMMMY.... It's so easy just mix butter, icing sugar and coco powder...

Sera loves classic but simple... It just white frosting piped on the coated cake, classic design with leaves... A simple black and white token of our friendship over 20 years... BLACK N WHITE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP... I love you babe... Happy Birthday Sweet Heart...





3 comments:

bintuKhair said...

Wah! I'm craving for cake.... It looks soo nice. Bila lah nak pandai wat cake.. Feel free to visit my blog http://bintukhair.blogspot.com

SugarSpice said...

thanks dear...

Unknown said...

salam kak siti...sedapnya nampak kek ni..yummy!!!....fitriah kola kedah..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails