Sunday

SELAMAT HARI RAYA


2010 Raya Again In Memory

Everything feels so right when you are surrounded by loved ones ...Like nothing from outside the circle can disturb you, because you have everything that you want and love right before your eyes, isn't that wonderful? As for me, to be home with my Donut and Jojo tremendously enjoying ...I had a great time this Raya with a new comer in our family, It's Sahmi my nephew ...This sleepyhead guy is a bit moody ....Like father like son :p I wonder if this could be inherited, moody could be contagious too ...your stress might as well contribute to some one else's stress ...agree?? Well, I tell you ...the right way to reduce your stress level is by enjoying your meal ...ya 'There is no love sincerer than the love of food' -George Bernard Shaw ...An effective stress reliever , it worked on me when I was in college years back ...After class I bought loads of food, I enjoyed my studies while I have something in my mouth munching ...Especially chocolate, I just disagree when people claimed that chocolate is fattening ...If you have it in the right amount and at the right time shall not give any problem at all. So people, EAT SMART ... Food ... Just name it ...Everyone's favourite dishes were on the table, mom had prepared Nasi Briyani, Laksa, Nasi Impit, Soto and cakes ...How can I stop myself from eating? It was a non-stop eating marathon with everybody took their turns to eat ...That's what we called our love for food, does it means we live to eat??? Ermmm ... Partly the saying is right, I might say ...'SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYBODY from Jitra with love' ...Insyaallah we will meet Ramadhan again next year ....As for today, Alhamdulillah for this wonderful moment with love is all around






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails