Thursday

CHERRY THE CHICKEN

Chicken Cherry Sauce
My Ms Cherry the chicken is my creation of the day, very good combination with sweet cherry fruity sauce. Chicken is grilled and poured with cherry sauce... Well, I love spicy with a little sweet combination which enhance the taste of spiciness and the aromatic smell of spices is just too bad to hold yourself from indulging this wonderful creation... MMMM...am I just too boastful or I am just too excited about the outcome?... For the more, what else can be well served with this Ms Cherry if not Mr Green the broccoli... buttered broccoli is a simple vegetable dish but just perfect for this menu. I thought of sauteing the broccoli with some garlic but I think the flavor would be too strong for the chicken... So i keep to simplicity CT...!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails