Thursday

I FRIED MY RICE...


Nasi Goreng Cina
It was a very busy day for me, a lot of housework and gardening as well... Pheeeewwhhh... Looking at my mom's garden.. plants and trees... Wow, it juz a breath taking but one thing for sure it isn't as simple as Nasi Goreng, need a lot of patience and also hard labor job! Trimming, digging and etc....Mom have taught me how to trim her bonsais, it is not that hard if u know how to shape your trees but the hardest part is to make sure that her plants will stay alive. I am having hard time with plants and I am aware about it long time ago...Some said I have heaty hands which these green leafy creatures dislike.. Maybe.. So I don't want to get stress out with housework, trying to make my job easier cooking our dinner. I like Nasi Goreng, making my life easy and simple..Nasi Goreng Cina, not spicy, with vegetables and I used prawns instead of chicken... MMMM... deliciousness in simplicity !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails