Tuesday

MARBLE CAKE


Marble Butter Cake

I love butter cake, everybody loves butter cake... I chose to bake marble butter cake today, as usual I am using Fern's Butter in my recipe. I prefer to use butter than margarine because of the milky taste and I think it also contributes to the texture. But some like the tastes and smells of margarine, it has a bit of saltiness and less buttery milky smells... Anyway I love butter , even though it will boost the cholesterol level...! The recipe is simple, butter, sugar, eggs, flour and leavening agent. And most butter cake recipes have the same proportions and quantity of butter, flour and sugar. To make marble, you can choose any flavors... Chocolate, strawberry, pandan or screwpine leaves, orange coffee. Mostly chose chocolate marble, it taste as wonderful as it's looks right...? The method of preparing is not complicated, creaming method or batter mix later with meringue to form a more spongy and soft texture. MMMM.... This is splendid with a cup of hot tea for the evening....
This is some tips for baking, to avoid butter cake from cracking... 200 C for the first half of baking later maintain 160 C for the second half of baking.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails