Tuesday

MEE SOUP ACU !





Chicken Soup Noodle

Ingredients :
2 pieces of chicken breast
2 onions
4 garlic
2 inches of ginger
Soup powder
Salt and pepper
Water
Cooking oil
  • Blend onions, garlic and ginger
  • Heat oil and saute blended ingredients
  • Add in water
  • Add in chicken breast
  • Add in salt, pepper and soup powder
Condiments for soup noodles :
  • Yellow noodles
  • Shredded chicken breast
  • Crispy fried shallots
  • Soya sauce and chili mix
  • Spring onion

Today my youngest sister cooked for us, Shara or famous among us by the name of Acu Mok was in very good mood to trouble her self in the kitchen. Surprisingly for me she cooked for us Chicken Soup Noodle for lunch. It was really kind and very generous of her to cook and share the recipe.... Or maybe she is really missing our mom's cooking, so actually the recipe is mom's but no doubt that Shara could almost cooked the same tasty mom's noodles and we enjoyed it very much! Even me.. Since mom left for haj, I really missing her cooking. Normally she is cooking for us at home and off course I shall not interfere in her cooking session only if I am needed to there, otherwise it's her territory so just let her rock her kitchen! So mom loves to cook while listening to the radio... Local station, sometimes Dangdut, sometimes oldies and sometimes dancing songs. She loves to dance besides of cooking and baking, now I know where the genes came from! She said dancing makes her happy and healthy, she has this theory that people who dance are happy people. Too good to be true, partly I agreed with mom but the other part I am seeing some people dancing under the influence of alcohol just to make them selves happy! Vice-Versa, but that's the fact... Well mom, I know what makes me happy... Which i s your cooking! I miss you mom...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails